Lancaster City FC are looking for young, committed and energetic people to join the Dolly Blues media team.
Covering the first team home and away, this role offers preferably aspiring sports journalism and media students the valuable opportunity of learning on the job and gaining first-hand experience in the fast-paced but rewarding environment of being at a football club.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
• Manage and update the official club website.
• Control all social media accounts, with live updates during fixtures.
• Conduct player and manager interviews post-match.
• Help recruit other volunteer media members.
• Contribute towards the match-day programme.
Plus much more…which can be discussed.
Like all media roles the club will provide those willing to commit the chance to build a strong portfolio, help make long-lasting and worthwhile contacts as well as the chance to be part of a club that is looking to develop on and off the pitch at a fast paced.
To register your interest, please email; firstname.lastname@example.org